Truth.... isn't it strange?

" Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities . Truth isn't "

Mark Twain

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday

It's a rainy sunday here and I am NOT going to paint. It is always tempting for me to dip a brush just for a little while. That's when I get paint on clothes that were not meant for painting. After so many years of doing the work I do , I've found that I am most productive and creative when I keep a disciplined schedule for artwork . If I did whatever I wanted, whenever .... I would always be painting, but stressed also because so many other things wouldn't get done. Like doing the laundry! So , today , I am not doing laundry, but I will enjoy a little bit of reading and relaxation with my dog Harvey. No deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment