Truth.... isn't it strange?

" Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities . Truth isn't "

Mark Twain

Monday, January 31, 2011

monday

Went to the truffle fest yesterday and tried truffle cheese , truffle butter, and truffle ravioli , alfredo. Also sampled some home made pepper jellies that are local to this area . I am planning to have them here in my studio for sale. They were the best. peach habenero jelly and tayberry habenero . Awesome. No pics yet but my friend Lori bought some fresh truffles .... or should I say one , itty , bitty truffle.... we are having dinner together tomorrow and will be experimenting. I don't think they will become a staple in my diet but I did purchase a 30.00 , 4oz bottle of truffle oil. I understand it is to be used sparingly, do yuh think?

No comments:

Post a Comment