Truth.... isn't it strange?

" Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities . Truth isn't "

Mark Twain

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Animal Planet tonight in Cottage Grove!

So the repair is on hold while I sand and chip away at the finish applied. I'm planning on repainting and then trying another form of sealer after the acrylics have completely cured. What I have concluded after talking to other artists who have had similar faux pas..... the icon is plaster which retains a cooler surface temperature . it was very cool in my studio the day I applied the second coat and I hadn't warmed up the room which means the icon surface was very cool. This could very well have made the polyurethane wrinkle in the process. So , what was an hour long fix is now turning into a week. This is where what little patience I have comes from..... gotta keep breathing!

For a diversion you must see what has been happening here in Cottage Grove. featured on Animal planet and will air tonight at 7 pm.cottage grove animal planet preview
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/must-love-cats-latest/.

No comments:

Post a Comment