Truth.... isn't it strange?

" Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities . Truth isn't "

Mark Twain

Thursday, February 3, 2011

iphone

I'm waiting for my iphone ( thanks to verizon ) next week. I'll be posting more real time info once I get that up and running. Pics of work in progress and video of classes is what I am hoping for.

Today I've been working on the very large floor cloth commission I've been talking about. It is coming along. I take little breaks in my work day by painting some blown eggs for easter. I find small detail and the  size limit is relaxing for me. I can only do so much on 3 square inches of space... no stress.

These are just a few of the piggy banks I painted last year. 150 of them and there are only 6 left. All sold!
ONE HUNDRED FIFTY you say. ..... what an exercise in creativity . Each one unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment