Truth.... isn't it strange?

" Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities . Truth isn't "

Mark Twain

Monday, August 8, 2011

New Gallery

So .... I've got the papers signed and I'm ready to make some changes. In color gallery and design is moving the shop to 533 East Main the end of Aug. Hoping to have a grand opening on the 1st of September. I'll be starting the transformation of the old " The West Coast Machine Guns " to "In Color Gallery and Design". I'll be posting pics as we go . Bigger space , no direct sun light to damage the artwork and we'll be on Main across from Victoriana's Antiques. I'm remaining open throughout the move at the old gallery. We will probably be closed just a day or two before the re-opening at the new location. I have decided to close on mondays as well as sundays for this month only in order to give a bit more time for outside business .
Pictures coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment