Truth.... isn't it strange?

" Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities . Truth isn't "

Mark Twain

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

revamped floor cloth


I did this floor cloth for a local business called JD Clothing Company a couple of yrs ago. Recently she closed to move to Hawaii and start a clothing business in Kona. She loved the floor cloth in her entrance but the style was so different from what she will be doing in Hawaii . So I am re- doing the logo and design. This is the start of the process . More to come to brighten the red with some begonia and I'll be adding in some yellow also. The original rug was placed on a low pile rug ( which is not recommended ) and hence it curled on one corner .... so to remedy that, I am creating a dog eared corner. More pics in following weeks before I ship it off to Hawaii. PS : the red in the second pic is actually the same as the first. I haven't changed that deep red yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment